Drs. Ronald and Andrew Goldenberg
We are thrilled to announce that on July 14, 2014 we joined forces with our long-time friend and colleague, Dr. Louis A. D’Angelo of Simply Beautiful Smiles of Newtown Square. Dr. D’Angelo is a person of integrity who treats patients like family and we are excited to have joined “business hands” with him.
We relocated to a larger suite and now have extended hours for your convenience. The new location is only 2 miles from our old office and all our VALUED STAFF made the move with us.
As your long-time dentists we assure you our entire staff will continue to provide the same care you have grown accustomed to. Here are some of the enhancements you will enjoy at our new location:
- Expanded list of Insurance Plans accepted
- New, State of the Art Equipment and Office facility
- Expanded, Convenient Hours
- Better Parking Facilities and Handicapped access
- Many Sedation Options (including Nitrous Oxide)
- Great Financing Options
- All Specialists in one location (Endodontist, Periodontist, etc)
Our new location as of July 14, 2014 is on the Northeast corner of Bryn Mawr Ave. and West Chester Pike, across from Dunwoody Retirement Home: